The Almaty office of the Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung in Kazakhstan offers internships (2 or 3 months) to students (domestic or with a residence permit in Kazakhstan) who are interested in gaining work experience in a social democratic political foundation.
Assistance in daily office work, independent preparation, and organization of conferences or visitor programs, participation at seminars and workshops, writing of texts and papers as well as translations.
- A bachelor’s degree in social science or related field (Political Science, International Relations, Economics, etc.) or currently enrolled in a program (having completed a minimum of two semesters)
- Knowledge of languages: Fluency in Kazakh or Russian, English and/or German – C1
- Interest and knowledge in socio-political issues and current global affairs
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills and team-oriented approach
To apply, send an email to info(at)fes.kz attaching:
- Letter of Application (not exceeding one page; why are you interesting in interning with FES Kazakhstan?)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- University certificates and certificates of internships or other kind of work experience
- Fill out the Form
Please indicate the potential length as well as preferred period of your internship.
Note: Only Kazakh citizens and those who have residence permit in Kazakhstan can apply for an internship.